Monday, December 13, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday #3

Taken @ Clark Nayong Pilipino
This will be my third entry for Mommy and Me, I was quite busy last week I failed to come up with an entry. This photo was taken last year, I can't seem to find new photos of my kids and me. They have grown up so fast in a year's time and would not like to have pictures taken with me. lol!

Don't forget to check out other interesting photos of Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

7 comments:

  1. It is soo hard to get in front of the camera isn't it?
    My little man doesn't ever want to - but I still keep on trying!
    HA HA!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this like sort of the replica of the house of Jose Rizal? Good one!

    ADin B
    http://itssewtasticmama.blogspot.com/2010/12/mommy-me-monday-with-spink.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard for me in the beginning with Mommy & Me to remember to snap photos...it's so worth it though if you get in the swing of it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm hosting two giveaways that end this week...here's a link to one, pop over and enter!

    http://tuckermichael.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-raw-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day all of our efforts will be such great moments to remember! Stopping by from Mommy & Me Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...stinkers. I say you bribe them with something to get their pictures! They'll be thankful later they jumped in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww malapit lang sa amin yan kaya lang ive never been therer :) Nice photo :)

    ReplyDelete

share the happy thoughts brewing in your mind...