The Sunday thieves strike again, here are the Sunday Stealing questions:
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. If you could interview anyone on your blog (alive or dead) who would you chose and why?
-I would love to interview PNoy (Pres. Noynoy Aquino); I would like to know in his honest opinion if he feels he is the right person for the position.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
-I think my strength would be my vast experience about life; I would like to share it with my readers and hope that they will be able to learn a thing or two from me.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
-I hate doing household chores, I am too lazy to do that but I have no choice, I can't complain!
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
-My two-cents worth; I would like to share my opinion about a lot of things.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
-Being able to do what I love which is writing and at the same time, earn money ..lol.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
-I would spend it with the people I love and ask for their forgiveness with my shortcomings.
7. You’ve been doing medical research for decades and have finally found a cure. What was it that you found a cure for and why did you choose this particular ailment?
-I am an epileptic, most cures are just temporary and a surgery is not a guarantee that everything would be well. I would love to find a cure for that!
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
- Eat out with family; I love to treat my family and sometimes we'd go over budget.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
-My all-time favorite movie is Independence Day; I've seen it a lot of times but I can't help but shed a tear every time I watch it.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
-The scent of the newborn baby is the best smell I can think of. I would always like to remember how it was the first time I held my kids.
That's it for this week; learn more about the thieves, click the Sunday Stealing badge.