Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Little Motivation

I am definitely fond of reading, actually during my spare time you would find me reading e-books and traditional paperbacks or updating my blog. I find pleasure and solace in reading. It seems to me that I am being transported into another world.
The Chicken Soup for the Soul series are actually one of my favorite reading materials. It gives me a little motivation and inspiration to do the things which I thought was impossible. It is one of the books that gives you a feel-good emotion once you are done reading it.
There are even stories that might cause you to shed a tear because the inner you was touched. Somehow you can easily relate to the emotions on each and every story that you read. I hope to get the the latest Chicken Soup for the Soul book suited for me. For sure, I can finish the entire book in just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the happy thoughts brewing in your mind...