Thursday, June 10, 2010

Home Sweet Home

In a few days from now, my family will be transferring to our new home. Yehey! My husband and I decided to take a housing loan because the kids are not getting any younger and neither are we. It's about time that we take a big leap and decide to purchase a townhouse and lot.
Although the space is just minimal, it is enough to keep our three children sheltered until they decide to live on their own. My dad suggested that we put white picket fences to give a homey look. I am looking for the right bench to place on the small garden that we plan to have in front lawn.
We are so excited to move in to our new home. It will be a big adjustment for all of us because we are used to living with our extended family. Now it will be just us in our new home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the happy thoughts brewing in your mind...