Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Dwight Twilley Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Dwight Twilley Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. The latest book or movie that made you cry?
- A story from my favorite book Chicken Soup for the Soul often makes me shed a tear.

2. The fictional character most like you?
-I think it would be James Bond; I am fascinated with his gadgets.

3. The greatest album, ever?
-I am not really a fan of a particular singer or band; I think it would be Ultramagnetic Pop (Eheads famous band in the Philippines during the 90's)

4. Star Trek or Star Wars? Why?
-None, I am not a science fiction fan.

5. Your ideal brain food?
-Definitely, roasted peanuts!

6. Everyone is proud of a certain accomplishment, which one for you??
-Being a mom is my greatest accomplishment ever!

7. You want to be remembered for ...?
-I want to be remembered as "the MOST BESTest Mom" (highest degree of superlative)

8. Let's talk about recording artists. Who do you find the most inspirational?
- I guess, it would be MJ for me.

9. The creative masterpiece you wish bore your signature?
-I can't think of anything.

10. Your hidden talents . . .?
- None. because I don't hide my talents I share it with others.

11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
-Pray and God will answer your prayer in His time.

12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
-the birthday  present for my hubby couple of years ago, it's a simple bracelet. But is very meaningful for both of us. I had to donate blood in order to buy it.

13. What is the most comfortable clothes that you wear?
-I love to wear sundresses.

14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
-my family definitely!
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
-the year I signed a marriage certificate with my ex-hubby

16. Stress management: hit man, spa vacation or Prozac?
-Spa vacation, and maybe a hit man!

17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or . . .?
-coffee, soda and chocolate

18. Environment of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
-the country, I enjoy the country life.

19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
-do what is right and things will never go wrong.

20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
-100 articles that I need to submit in 20 days!



1 comment:

  1. Love James Bond...Especially Pierce Brosnan!! Whoa.

    Here's my Sunday Stealing link. Hope you can stop by.

    ReplyDelete

share the happy thoughts brewing in your mind...