Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing Meme

These are very interesting questions for this week's Sunday Stealing. So to all thieves out there, here are my remarks to these questions.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
-my meds, i need to take my maintenance meds for my epilepsy.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
-only up to 11pm, was too tired the whole day.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
-i love where we are right now, but most probably go overseas.

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?
-yes! every new year's eve

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?
-no, it can feel awkward sometimes

When was the last time you cried really hard?
-just couple of days ago, when I felt I was a failure as a Mom.

What items could you not go without during the day?
-my desktop because I had to work and my favorite pillow

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
-my SIL when she gave birth, 3 months ago

How do you feel about your life right now?
- Happiness is a choice, I chose to be happy.

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
-messages from my mom, she'll be home this Christmas.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
-for prohibited drugs, definitely; but for other drugs, I won't, I have to maintain my Dilantin

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
-yup! with a very sarcastic tone. lol.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?
-my mom, surprising us that she arrived earlier than her scheduled flight

Do you think too much or too little?
-as per my hubby, I think way too much; very advanced.

Do you believe in fairy tales?
-no. not all step-parents are evil!

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
-nope, is that the trick to make it work?

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
-four years, and he is my husband right now!

Have you ever been on a blind date?
-I think not yet.

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
-yup my grade school and high school friends

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
-no, in fact it;s the other way around. lol

What song do you want played at your funeral?
-never thought about it yet; coz I don't want to die yet.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
-I would, that's what I tell my kids; tell me who they really are because I will love them still.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
-I think I wouldn't not even take a bit of anything served to me.


Do you walk around the house naked?
-nope, i have all boys as kids.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
-check if everything is still the same.

Who is the person you can count on the most?
-my husband and my mom

What is your favorite Holiday?
-Christmas! because I love to put plenty of gifts under our tree.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
- I would love to have my breast done. lol.

Have you ever caught a fish?
-yup. a lot of times.

What is the first thing you notice about people?
- their clothes.

What is the farthest you’ve been from home?
-Cebu city, but I am with my whole family so it still feels like home.

How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?
-I was doing my marketing work and he fell in love with me.

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?
-I don't drive, my hubby do it for us.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent point about happiness!


    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/what-do-you-do-as-soon-as-you-walk-in-the-house/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem!

    ReplyDelete

share the happy thoughts brewing in your mind...