Monday, August 9, 2010

TV in your kids room

Should a television be placed inside your kids room? As a mother, although my kids has their own television inside their room, I do not actually allow them to use it unless I sleep in their bedroom. I believe that a bedroom should be a place to rest and sleep; watching television can be done in the family room or living room.
Having no television inside their room somehow discipline the kids and teach them time management most especially during school days. Sometimes even on weekends, the kids would normally sleep early because their biological clock has gotten used to it.
For me and my hubby, television is a big NO NO inside the bedroom. In fact, even in our own bedroom we do not have television. All the electronic appliances stay outside the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the happy thoughts brewing in your mind...