Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mission Impossible: Get back in Shape

After giving up on managing our own business, I've noticed that I have gained some weight. Maybe it's because I would not have to stress myself on thinking how can I further improve our business. For the past couple of months, I have been relaxed and worry-free; before I knew it my body is no longer in shape (as in I gained weight). I have this mission to get back in shape by dieting and engaging in sports.
Recently, I am watching what I eat and with the help of my loving hubby, I am now warming up by trying to run every morning. Our target is to join a 5k run which is happening before the end of this month. After that, I have to decide on what sports to engage in. I want a sport that would not require too much strenuous activities. I wonder what could it be? I might give it a shot in trying archery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share the happy thoughts brewing in your mind...